In Minerals Part II ('Main Mineral Investigations'), you will be identifying mineral unknowns by determining their properties.|
What you need to do:
Go to 'Mineral Investigations' and in an orderly fashion:
- Read 'The Purpose of the Investigations'.
- Follow the 'Method of Investigation' instructions.
- Record your 'Mineral Properties Results' as indicated.
- Identify your assigned minerals as instructed.
- Make sure to use all answer-checking devices provided.
- For exams, become familiar with the terms listed in the Minerals Keywords List.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT BY EMAIL:
- A filled-in copy of Mineral Properties Submission Form MN-S1.